Discipline Policy | Dress Code | Attendance & Leave | Withdrawals & TC | School Timings | Transport Guidelines | Open House
The fee details for the current year can be accessed on the following page
Fee Structure for new admission would differ. Kindly refer to the admissions pages for details
- The prescribed tuition fee is payable in full or in three installments (for all 12 months) through demand draft or NEFT payment in favour of ‘The Deens Educational Trust’( Whitefield campus), Deens Educational trust KiDeens ( Borewell road), Deenest ( KiDeens Ramagondanahalli and Deens Educational Trust Gunjur ( Gunjur campus).
- Cash payments will not be accepted.
- The 2nd & 3rd instalment of the tuition fee has to be paid before the 5th of September and 5th January respectively. The first term fee for the following year has to be paid by the 5th of April. No reminders will be sent by the school regarding the payment of fees.
- The bus fee can to be paid in two installments by 25th April & 5th October by cheque/online transfer in favour of Deens Academy Transportation Account.
- Defaulters will have to pay a fine of Rs. 500/- per day. Please note that no excuses recommendations will be entertained in this regard. Fine for late payment of fees needs to be paid in cash at the fee counter.